M88bet

Chiến thắng bất tử vào M88bet

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-13 22:38:51

OdessaPies

| With the Quickness!

Marketing            Marketing.
The 42nd Estate is Live!.
By    on September  4, 2008        A few weeks ago I wrote about my company, The 42nd Estate LLC.
Well, .

Over this past Labor Day weekend the company’s main site launched

You can check it out at the42ndestate.com.

We’re also planning on launching a few of the sites owned by The 42nd Estate this month

On the schedule we have: a […]        ,   , ,   | 2  Responses .
By   on July 17, 2008                , ,   , ,   |.
By   on July 9, 2008                , , ,   , , ,   .

|                   Help Me Win $3,000 – Blogging Idol Contest

By   on July 6, 2008        Daniel from DailyBlogTips is hosting a contest with a  grand prize  worth a whopping $3,000.
The basis of the contest is to see who can increase their  subscribe r count the most in one month.
Since I’m coming off my best month in terms of traffic I’ve decided to  participate  in the contest and see if […]        ,   , ,   | 4 Responses.
By   on July 3, 2008                , ,   , , ,.
By   on July 3, 2008                , ,   , ,   |.
By   on June 25, 2008                , ,   , ,   |                   With the Quickness!.
By   on May 7, 2008        Quick post today to let everyone know the super post about Bill Drayton mentioned in Monday’s post will be  published  tomorrow, Thursday May 8.
In the meantime, if you haven’t already, check out Web Quotes and Counterpoints V and for sure  subscribe  to the RSS feed so you don’t miss a post.
Also, if you […]        ,   ,.
By   on April 13, 2008                ,   , , ,.
By   on April 11, 2008                , , , , ,   , ,.
By   on April 1, 2008                , ,   ,   .

|                   My New Banner / Logo

By   on March 29, .

2008        Remember my post about Jay from Scribbles and Words

Well he created a very slick 125 x 125 banner / logo for me.
Check it out: Quite nice, eh.
Jay also touched up my favicon (the little logo in the address bar of your  browser ) and made it a lot sharper.
He’s really good at […]          ,   | 2  Responses .
By   on March 27, 2008                , ,   , , , ,.
By    on February  7, 2008                , , ,.
By   on August 21, 2007                , ,   ,.
By   on August 16, 2007                , ,   ,.
By   on July 30, 2007                , , ,   ,.
By   on July 15, 2007                , , , , ,     |                   Pingoat’s Important Secret Announcement: Free Quality Blog Traffic.
By   on June 13, 2007        After I published the, Umass Amherst – School of Management 697PP: Perspectives on Leadership, post last night I went to Pingoat (as usual) to ping a ton of sites and inform them of my latest post.
Immediately, something caught my eye (I’m wicked observant), this not so usual message was posted at the top: Pingoat […]        ,.
By   on June 1, 2007                , , ,   ,.
By   on May 19, 2007                , , ,   ,                     ABA, Always Be Authentic: A New Decree for Modern Salespeople.
By   on May 6, 2007        As a former sales representative, I have some insight into this week’s assignment: “Is the role of salespeople under appreciated by consumers and/or over abuse by companies.
In your experience as either a salesperson or a buyer, what attributes of salespeople tend to be the most important or annoying?”.
I submitted the below response for […]        ,   ,.
By   on April 29, 2007                , ,   ,.
By   on April 22, 2007                , , ,   , ,.
By   on April 20, 2007                , , ,   ,   .

|                   Live Away from Your Favorite Baseball Team’s Market
You Almost Lost Access to their Games…

By   on April 16, 2007        Back when I was attending the University of Southern California &amp North Carolina at Chapel Hill, my biggest annoyance was not receiving Boston Red Sox games in my dorm.
Of course.

I could have sprung for the Extra Innings package

but I was in college…I didn’t have that kind of money to spend on TV.
[…]        ,   , , ,                     Their Product, My Money: In the End, Who Should Have What?.
By   on April 14, 2007        The assignment for this essay was to “…think about the elements of product return policies.
Make a list of at least 6 elements or attributes of the return policy (e.g., no questions asked, money back guarantee, etc) that make the product more appealing.
List these attributes in the order of their importance and describe the […]        ,   ,                     .

Competition: Driver of a Productive Market

By   on April 14, 2007        The assignment for this essay was to “…briefly explain in your own words, each of the various external environments that affect marketing.
In your opinion, which of the external environments has had the greatest impact on consumer’s abilities to shop and consume products.
For this part, do not quote the book.
I want you to […]        ,   ,.
By   on April 8, 2007                , ,   ,.

Loading                   Copyright © 2020